Template:Infobox Software Template:Portal RShare is an anonymising peer-to-peer file sharing system. It offers resistance to analysis of who downloads what or offers which files, and strong encryption to resist traffic sniffing.
- Search functionality and functions to comment on the quality of files.
- Resumption of interrupted downloads.
- There is no technical documentation about the network protocol.
- Anonymity is unproven.
- The source code contains no documentation at all.
- The C# program requires the Microsoft .NET Framework.
- StealthNet (RShare CE) is an improved version of the RShare-client software.