Template:Infobox Person Ludvig Strigeus (ludde) is a Swedish programmer best known for developing software such as the BitTorrent client µTorrent, OpenTTD, and ScummVM. He has a Master of Science in Computer Science and Engineering degree from Chalmers University of Technology and is currently employed as a software engineer at Spotify AB. He won PuzzleCrack 2005.
- µTorrent - small footprint BitTorrent client for Microsoft Windows (closed-source)
- ScummVM - interpreter of adventure game engines, most notably LucasArts's SCUMM 
- OpenTTD - engine of Transport Tycoon game improved in many ways over the original (with functions of TTDPatch implemented and improved, like multiplayer).
- Trac - project management tool (minor contribution)
- Ports of Dr. Mario and Kwirk for the TI-89 calculator 
- "The Idiot" - card game for Windows 
- WebWorks - a text HTML editor